Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Book haul: Three times Stephen King!

Do you ever just get the feeling of not wanting to do anything. Like hobbies, aren't you ever tired of them? Normally I love reading books but since the summer break, I haven't really read much anymore. Also, it stunned me how long it's been since I've done a bookreview on the blog! Woah, it's crazy! Anyways, I want to get myself back on track, that's why today I'm doing a book haul of my latest three Stephen King books.

I have a love/hate relationship with books: I do have to admit that they are written so incredibly well, it's almost too good to be true, but on the other hand, the scary parts are also live like and they scare me so much! Often times, when I've read one or two chapters, I still think about them late at night and I get even more scared! I'm a real chicken. However, I continue to buy Stephen King books. Here are the three books I recently got! 


"Lisey's story"

 

This one, which I can't find the translation of, but it starts with a prologue about how his kid is afraid of the "book cops" from the library and how he used to be afraid of that too. The story is inspired on the book cops.
 

And last but not least: The Talisman! I hear many great things about this book so I will for sure try to read it as fast as I can! Is anyone of you interested in a particular book (to read bookreviews about)?
Let me know! What are your favourite books by Stephen King?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!