Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall tag

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to do the fall tag! I have seen this appear on a bunch of blogs and I thought it would be fun to fill it in myself! 
 
 
For Autumn, what is your...
1.  Favourite thing about it?   
I don't like the rain, that's for sure. I do like how the leafs get really pretty colours. Orange, yellow, burgundy. It's so beautiful.
 
Idda Van Munster
 
2.  Favourite drink?
I love forest fruit tea and blue fruit tea by Lipton. They taste sweet and smell really great.
3.  Favourite scent/candle? 
I only have three different scented candles in my room which are a berry scented, a vanilla scented and a citron scented. I only like the berry and the vanilla in fall. Well, actually I'm not allowed to burn them so that's the reason I don't get any other ones.

4.  Best lipstick? 
I have a bunch of lipsticks that I love for fall. Berry coloured, orange, red, purple-ish. I have a post on it, here, I'll link it so you can go and check it out if you'd like!


5.  Go to moisturiser?  
I still use thesame moisturizer I use in summer!
6.  Go to colours for the eyes?  
Berry, purple, brown, gold, green. 
 
 
7.  Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?  
Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe but also rock and pop. My music taste doesn't really change, although I do sing along with all the Christmas jingles.
8.  Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?  
Hmm not sure...
 
9.  Autumn treat? 
Chocolate! 

10.  Favourite place to be?  
In my bed, underneath a blanket with a movie or a good book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!