Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My favourite fall lipsticks

Hello you guys! 
Today I want to show you the lipsticks that I think I will wear the most this fall. A lot of them are purple-ish or orange. Most of these lipsticks are drugstore or budget, it's really easy and cheap to get them- a pretty lipstick doesn't have to be super expensive, there are a lot of amazing drugstore products out there!
Here are a few snapshots of what my favies for fall look like, I will also leave the links to every review so that you can read it if you want to! Don't forget to let me know what your favourite fall colour is!

 
F.l.t.r.: Revlon (Kiss me coral), ELF (Cheerful Cherry), Rimmel (107), Bourjois (Violine Strass), Estée Lauder (Violet Crush)


Estée Lauder Violet Crush review
Bourjois Rouge edition in "Violine Strass" review
Rimmel London "107" (Kate Moss) review
ELF "Cheerful Cherry" review
Revlon "Kiss me Coral" review

I hope you enjoyed reading! Thanks for visiting! Stay safe!

3 comments:

  1. love the orange one dear
    xoxo
    happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my country we don't have Revlon, but I love their lipstick. In which shop I can find Revlon in Belgium, to know for next time I come?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at a perfumery. There are a lot of them in my city!

      Delete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!