Friday, October 25, 2013

Essence lipstick in "On the catwalk"

My obsession with lipsticks: I don't think it will ever get better! 
I keep on buying and buying and buying, they are too pretty to leave behind! You want to see my latest catch?

Berry coloured lipsticks have been the ones that I've bought most of the time - while looking forward to fall. I used to be scared to wear very dark colours, but it's just a state of mind, once you get used to it...
Also, the berry colours are still quite wearabe, I think. It's not over the top. Personally I think it looks sophisticated and elegant.


My newest berry coloured lipstick is by Essence and it's called "On the catwalk". The packaging is their newest packaging and I think it looks lovely!
The tube is made out of a matt black material and in the middle, there's berry red detailing. The brand logo can also be found on the lipstick itself. Cute!



I'm rather happy with the quality of this lipstick. The pigmentation is very good. At thesame time this lipstick is also very smooth and it doesn't dry out your lips.


Quite amazing, isn't it? I'm loving these new Essence lipstick, I would for sure recommend them (to makeup beginners but also to experienced makeup lovers will like this product I believe). Good quality, very affordable. What more could you want?


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!