Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A walk through the fall beauty trends!

Goodmorning all of you! How are you?
About a week ago I posted the fall trends in fashion and today I'm going to show you my three favourite trends for make-up this winter.
(All of the pictures I used are pictures that I found on Instagram or other apps/sites. None of them belong to me.)

Glow
Highlighting, strobing, whatever you prefer, as long as it makes you glow! I'm personally a big fan of highlighting. Not too much, but just that little extra "oomph".
My favourite highlighters are Catrice's highlighter and MAC's "Soft and Gentle". I compared these two to each other as well, read it here!


Gothic
In fashion, chokers come back as a "gothic" trend, but also in fashion there's a bit of a gothic vibe. Of course - dark lips. Not just daerker reds and deep purples, but also browns and even black.


Glitter
Tis the season to be jolly, and glitter is always a big part of the holiday season. You can incorporate glitter in your make-up look in a lot of ways.
The glitter cut crease trend has been really big and I'm absolutely in love with this! I found tons and tons of gorgeous pictures on Instagram. Here are a couple of them.


Thanks for reading!
I hope to see you soon!

For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!