Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Travel Diary: Madrid!

Hi everyone! Welcome back!
I have talked about travelling quite often on this blog, especially when I come back from a trip. I like to show you all the pictures and tell you all about it - sometimes even give some advice in case you ever end up in that location.

 

This whole summer I have been planning to go travelling, but every single time there was something that got in the way.
Recently, I've started school, but I haven't even had a real holiday yet. Time to change that!
Later this month I'm hopping up a plane to fly to Madrid! I think it'll be a good way to relax and get away from everything for a bit, as well as giving me some time to get inspired by my new surroundings. Of course I'd also like it if you share any tips & tricks, experiences, must see or do activities in Madrid!

 

Thanks a ton for reading! Keep an eye out for more posts!



 
For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!