Friday, May 17, 2013

Essence all about matt fixing compact powder review

Hello you guys, today I'm reviewing one of my newest powders. I'm talking about my Essence matt fixing powder. I was doubting a little bit when I first saw it on a beauty blog but I got it and tested it anyway.

The packaging is quite simple. See through plastic with hot pink letters on it. To be honest, I don't care at all how the packaging of a powder looks. It is important with products like lipstick, eyeshadow or blush (sometimes), but it's not like I judge the look of my powder that much. Same here with this powder. Less is more!


I'm just going to say it: I love this powder. Just like me, a lot of people could be doubting about getting this powder because they're afraid it's going to make them look white(r). For me that's not a problem but the colour of the powder won't be a problem for anyone - it doesn't show up.

The fact that this powder is white is actually really good. A lot of people may think "I don't want to look like a ghost" but you don't see the white colour on your face.
It just abs orbs the oil from your face and my T-zone tends to get oily so this will help me to solve the oil problem - it's also handy if you just went for a run or if it's really hot outside and you're sweating a little bit.
 
Also, most of the other powders I have are skintoned, but when looking closely, you can always find stains or spots where there is more powder than somewhere else and I just don't like it if you can see the powder. At all. I don't want it to be seen at all, which is again why this powder is so nice.

 

So yes, I do really like this powder, I think it does a great job. It doesn't show up, yet it does absorb the oil, which is exactly what I want.
I just started using this one but if I ever run out of it, I'm already pretty sure I will repurchase!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I must try this compact powder. I love white powders, I like too look like ghost :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it so much! I love the fact that it's white, for my really fair skin this one would be ideal! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post! I'd like to try that :)
    pink-puffins.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!