Saturday, May 25, 2013

My trip to Paris!


Hello you guys! If you read my blog on a regular basis, you'll know that I went to Paris for the first time yesterday. I had a lot of fun, learned a lot and saw quite a bit while I was there. Of course I took a lot of pictures and I want to show a small selection to you guys. I also vlogged, but the video isn't ready to be uploaded yet so that'll be up soon!
Here are a few of the places we went to: Place De La Concorde, La Tour Eiffel (Eiffeltower), Sacré Coeur, Notre Dame, La Défense,...

I enjoyed Paris a lot and I'd like to go back one day. I just want to warn you really quickly, if you ever go to Paris, be careful! Everywhere we went people (mostly black guys) grabbed us and held us tight so they could put a bracelet on our arm and ask money for it. It happened to me when I visited the Sacré Coeur. Just make sure you have your hands in your pockets or something and if they grab your arm, walk away before they can put anything on you.

Okay, now it's time for the pictures!

... We left at 4.50am in the morning. I don't have any pictures from when I was on the bus because I tried to catch up on my sleep.
Around 7.30 am we had our first stop in a gas station.


Comfy clothing!


All the girls in the bus painted their nails (we all had neon orange nails) and we also did each others hair.


The first time we got of the bus, we went staight to the Eiffel Tower. Even though it was very cold and windy and it was raining, there were a lot of people. All trying to get a picture with the Eiffel Tower. A lot of men trying to sell souvenirs as well. Mostly Eiffel Tower key chains.


Back in the bus! Just on time because it started raining really really hard.


Next stop! Louvres! You wouldn't believe how long the queue both inside and outside of Louvres was!



How romantic is this. A fence full of locks, romantic? If you don't know what this is, I'll explain it really quickly; when you come to Paris with your loved one (city of love, you know) you can buy or bring a lock. You put it on the fence and throw your key in the water. It stands for everlasting, eternal love. *sigh*



Pit stop at McDonald's!


After lunch we went to Notre Dame. There was a man there with a bit of bread and all the birds would come and sit on his hand. I thought it was so cute.



Inside Notre Dame. I know the pictures are a bit fuzzy, it was quite dark in there but there was no flash allowed.



After Notre Dame we split up and walked around in Paris. I went to La Défense, which can be translated as "defence". All the buildings here are very special and there's a lot of art as well.
The buildings are used by huge companies or banks.


Fun fact: Notre Dame fits in this building!


Sacré Coeur! This is where they put the bracelets on.
I didn't go up the stairs by the way, we had very little time and I decided to get my meal for the evening instead of walking on the stairs.


Back on the bus! It's around 8pm here, and I'm admiring the few items I got in Paris!
I was back home around midnight.

4 comments:

  1. looks like it was a lot of fun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great time :). Can't wait to see what make up you bought :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures!! =)

    New post on my blog, have a look!
    A NEW fashion view

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really want to go to Paris so bad, looks so beaut and fun :)
    xx

    patiencebeatrice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!