Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone! The sun is shining and the breakfast is on the table but before I go ahead and try to make it a great day, I want to tell you all about my week.

This week was actually a lot of fun, the funfair was in my town and we all dressed up as crazy as possible. I actually wanted to be a mermaid but friends of mine were also dressed up as Baywatch people or Batman. It was a little bit like mini Rio De Janeiro with weird costumes!


Before we went out, we had a little drink at a friend's house. She lives in an apartment that's on the highest flour of her building and it's so cool to look outside. You could see all the little funfair lights. Really amazing! It's like you're in the clouds.


The day after I decided I wanted to do something other than blogging or taking pictures or filming tutorials. I spend a lot of time in my room preparing the blogposts and I decided I would try something else....


I went for a run! It's the first time since a really long time I ran again and although I don't like running that much, I want to get fit again and I was pretty proud of myself when I returned home. I ran about 40 minutes, which isn't that much, but it's okay for a first (I think).


Of course, no make-up! I do have on white eyeliner because I reviewed the Catrice inside eye higlighter pen that morning!


Later this week I went to a dinner party with seven of my friends. This is my outfit and make-up for that evening. I'm wearing my berry red lipstick called "nr. 107" by Kate Moss for Rimmel London. 
My top is by H&M.


We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot. Yeah, it was a good week.


Alright, that's it for today. Thank you for reading. Enjoy your Sunday (and the sun)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!