Monday, March 3, 2014

Current favies ♥

Hi!
This month I don't have any empties to write a post about, so instead, I'm going to be showing you my current favourites (aside from beauty products).

I have told you once before that these last few weeks I've been making bookmarks like it's all I've ever done. I just make a little stash so that I have enough for all the books I'm about to read!


I haven't had much time but when I had time, I have been blogging and looking up great pictures. This one for example, so beautiful!


Spring is around the corner! It makes me so happy to know that soon I'll be able to wear skirts again. My make-up will probably also look more coloured. I have loads of inspiration photo's ready!


I've also been loving the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. Damn, those books are good! Very enjoyable!


What have you been loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!