Thursday, March 13, 2014

Make-uplook challenge update #6: grey

Hello everyone! 
I'm back with another make-uplook challenge update!
I decided I would make grey the colour of the week, but the real challenge was to keep it colourful and bright like a sunset, since I didn't want to make a boring look with this amazing weather.


I used my ELF 144 neutral eyeshadow palette for all the colours on my lid. The grey crease colour is the darkest colour from my Essence eyeshadow quattro in "XOXO".
I decided the look could use a little more colour so I used MAC's "Texture" above the grey colour. Now it looks like a sunset. The higlighter I used is also a colour from my ELF palette.

 

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this look! 
Have a lovely day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!