Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Makeup look challenge update #5: green

Hi everyone! I'm back with a look for my make-up challenge! This week I used green as the main colour in my look.
I started with applying an olive green colour on my lid. In the middle, I added thesame colour with glitter in it. Then I used a little bit of a darker green for the crease and a very dark green for my outer corner. As always, it doesn't look that dark in the pictures but it's different in real life.

All the eyeshadow colours that I used are by ELF. They're from my ELF 144 neutral eyeshadow palette.


I decided not to make my eyeliner very dramatic. I just used my Essence liquid ink eyeliner to create a line on my upper lashline and I used Essence Kajak eyeliner pencil in "Hola, Chicka!" on my waterline.


I'm quite happy with the result! 
Let me know what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!