Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mixed bookhaul ♥

As a little bookworm, I love coming into my room and seeing that my dad got me a book. I love going to the bookstore and coming home with a treasure as well.
Recently he has done a lot of effort to get me a couple of books. I decided I would do a mixed haul for you.


The first book that I bought was the third book from Veronica Roth's Divergent series. This book is called Allegiant.
It came out last week (well, in my country, it had to be translated first). I had been waiting for it for such a long time so I'm glad to have it!

The next book is a book about the first World War here in Belgium. I have always liked history and I'm especially interested in the World Wars. Since I'm also going to be studying history in college next year, it would do well to read it.

Next I got another book, this one is by Pieter Aspe. I don't know if the name will sound familiar to you but he's actually a very known, succesful writer here in Belgium. He mostly writes thrillers and his books have been turned into series on television.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!