Thursday, February 6, 2014

Covergirl powder review

A while back I mentioned in one of my posts that I was so disappointed with my first ever Covergirl product (which was an eyeshadow palette) that I wasn't sure if I would ever try one of their products again. First impressions are so important!
However, I decided to give Covergirl's products another chance. I found this translucent mineral powder and I wanted to test it.

This is what the packaging of the powder looks like. The jar is quite big, which is nice because I'll be able to use it for a long time. I also like the colour of the lid (I think it looks so classy) and the little Covergirl logo on there.


This is what the powder looks like if you open it up. I think the powder puff is very easy and very cute. Normally I don't use powder puffs because the powder will show up too much on my T-zone and then I feel like it looks messy, but this powder is translucent, which means you won't see it on your face (it'll only take away the oil and the shine).


I'm very happy with this powder. You don't need a lot so can be used for a long time, it does the job and it's not extremely expensive.
Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!