Monday, February 17, 2014

Getting Ready: Pretty in pink make-up look

Hello everyone! I have made a video tutorial of a look that I showed you in one of my "Eye of the day" posts earlier this week.
It's a look with a lot of pinktoned colours but I think the look is absolutely fabulous! I just love the subtile fade of the colours into each other, sight, I wish I would have tried this look a long time ago!


The link to my video is this one right here! Just click it and a new tab will open and take you to my video. Please subscribe to support me, I would really appreciate it.
If you have any requests for a video, you can leave them in the comments below (on my blog or on YouTube).


Products used:
* The Balm "Nude Tude" palette
* NYC "Basic Instinct" eyeshadow
* Essence liquid ink eyeliner
* L'Oréal mascara


Thanks for watching! I hope you are having a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!