Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TAG: My life in 20 questions

Hello everyone! Today I have a tag for you, it doesn't always have to be about beauty! This tag is the "My life in 20 questions tag". Should be interesting! If you want to do this tag as well, copy the questions and leave me your link in the comments! I'd love to read it!

What's your favourite colour?
I love dark red.
 
What's your favourite song?
I don't really have a favourite song. Most of my loved songs are by Michael Jackson, such as "Break of Dawn" and "Heaven can wait" (if only it was true, if only heaven could wait...).

 

What career do you dream of?
I would love to persue my dream of full time blogging or being a make-upartist.


Where would you like to live, if you lived on your own?
Either in the city, in an apartement or in a house near a river. It depends on the job I would have.


What's your favourite way to travel?
I don't travel often so I wouldn't know. I think I would like airplanes.
 
What do you do in your free time?
Most of my free time (when I'm not in school) goes to my job, my blog or reading/writing.

 
What are your favourite clothingstores?
I love H&M for basics but most of my clothes are from the Internet since I don't know any shops that sell pin-up or vintage inspired items!


Which concert would you like to attend?
A Beyoncé concert.



What's your favourite tea flavor?
Vanilla & Caramel!


Do you collect something?
I collect books, make-up and everything vintage!


You don't sleep without...
... my little blanket with cat paws all over it. So warm and cosy!
 
If you'd receive $1 000 000, all for you, what would you do with it?
I'd set aside enough for a house and my college studies. The other money would go to relatives.

 
What's your favourite make-upbrand?
I love MAC and The Balm. 



Which season is your favourite?
I love summer and fall.
 
Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
Closed! I can't stand to sit in a room with the door open, it just makes me feel less safe for some reason.
 
What's your favourite food?
I love spaghetti!
 
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I had lots of time back then and I wanted a hobby so I tried blogging. And I learned more and more and I liked it. And here we are now!
 
Are you subscribed to a magazine?
No.
 
What did you do at 12 o'clock last night?
I was sleeping.
 
What's your favourite perfume?
 Ange ou Demon by Givenchy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!