Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A sneak peek inside my beauty closet: mono eyeshadows

Hello everyone! 

 

I'm back with a part of my "Sneak peek inside my beauty closet". This time I will be showing you my mono eyeshadows. I like palettes more, but every once in a while I find some beautiful colours that aren't in palettes. That's why I have a little mono collection as well! 

The first eyeshadows are by Yves Rocher. I actually wasn't very impressed with them when I just got them but I do still use them. I just use a base and build up the colour. The colours are beau-ti-ful, too bad the pigment isn't amazing.


These Catrice eyeshadows are the total opposite. First of all, they are so beautiful but they are also insanely pigmented! And they're cheaper! This is a budget topper!


I do have more eyeshadows by Catrice. Some are better pigmented than others but I can't complain! They are never too expensive and most of the time I end up satisfied instead of disappointed.


Next, I have two eyeshadows by MAC. When I just got them, I didn't want to use them because I was scared of running out of these two beautiful eyeshadows. However lately, I've been using them a lot! Great pigment, nice texture, but I guess that's what you pay for.


And then I have a couple of Essence eyeshadows! What I said about Catrice eyeshadows, counts for Essence eyeshadows as well. Some are really pigmented, some are not so pigmented. 
I swatch most of them before buying them. I also got a couple from a friend.


That's it! My whole mono eyeshadow stash!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!