Tuesday, February 4, 2014

True Match foundation review

A couple of years ago, when I was still a rookie at make-up, I bought my first foundation in Amsterdam.
It was the L'Oréal True match foundation. Back then I didn't know much about makeup, I thought every foundation had good coverage, but over the years I have tested a lot of foundations and I have learned that not all products on the market are good products.


Now, a couple of years later, the more experienced version of myself has returned to the L'Oréal counter to the True Match foundation again. I wanted to start using it again. Just because I have such good memories of it. Of course I don't want to keep my experiences from you.


I think the packaging of this foundation is cute. It's shiny with a lot of different fonts which makes it a little bit exciting. The only thing that you might perhaps have a problem is, is that the bottle is glass. I personally don't have any problems with that. Oh, and this foundation also has a pump which is so handy!


The colour that I got is called "Rose Beige". It's the second to lightest colour in the collection. I think the lightest colour would suit me a little better but when I do use a light foundation people ask me if I'm sick all the time.


Above you can see what the foundation looks like when it's just out of the bottle. It's not too cakey but it's also not too watery.
 Below you can see what the foundation looks like after blending it out. The colour now looks like it suits me much more. It blends right in with my skintone and leaves no spots or dark areas. Right now 

I can't show you what it does to acne because I don't have any at the moment (thank God!). Even though the coverage is quite nice, I do continue to use concealer underneath my eyes. What can I say, I have really bad, dark circles.


If you're interested, you can find this foundation in any drugstore! 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!