Monday, February 10, 2014

A sneak peek inside my beauty closet: chubby lipcrayons

Hi everyone!
I know it's been a while since I've done an episode of "A sneak peek inside my beauty closet", I haven't actually done one this year. I thought it was time to change it up and end the silence. Today I'm presenting you my chubby lipcrayons!
I actually don't have a lot of them so this post is going to be rather short, but that's okay.


These are the two chubby lipcrayons I own. They are both budget and they both look pretty good.
The nude one, called "In The Nude" is by ELF. I ordered it online.

The pink one is called "I got the flower" is by Catrice, it's from the Glamazonia limited edition.


What chubby lipcrayons would you recommend?
Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Great review. I'm currently using one pink shade, but I can't remember the brand... need to check it ;))
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? I'd love to!

    Lu. www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!