Monday, February 3, 2014

Makeup look challenge update #2: purple

Hello everyone! Today I'm back with an update on my make-uplook challenge.
The colour of this week is purple. Like always, I try to incorporate bright colours in my make-up without making it looks clownesque.

Want to take a look?


So here is what the make-up looks like. I used a taupe base on my lid and then I applied purple over it. A little above my crease I applied "Woodwinked" by MAC and I darkened my crease up with a brown eyeshadow. After that I added some black eyeshadow on my upper lashline as eyeliner. On my waterline I used eyeliner as well, here I'm using a purple eyeliner by Essence. It's called "Hola, Chicka!"


Products used:



*Essence kajak eyeliner pencil in "Hola Chicka".


What do you think of this look?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!