Thursday, December 15, 2016

Essence limited edition glitter eyeliner review!

Goodmorning everyone! How are you?
We're getting so close to Christmas and I couldn't be more excited! A lot of make-up brands are coming out with special Christmas make-up editions in honour of this enormous celebration.

This week I went to the store to get some beauty supplies and like always, I was very distracted by the make-up section. Both Catrice and Essence had cute collections coming out. Today we're talking about the Little X-mas Factory, which is Essence's youngest limited edition collection.


Last year I was looking all over the place for nice coloured liquid eyeliners but I didn't find anything back then. I found a couple glitter eyeliners, but I never used them after the holidays again. This one, I might use until it's actually done being used.

Packaging wise, good job! The white and gold themed packaging has got me feeling extra Christmas-y. It doesn't only draw attention, it's also a nice break from the oldschool green or red. 

 

Here's a swatch of what the liquid eyeliner looks like. I must admit that I'm a bit surprised because this is the first "drugstore" gold eyeliner I've found that has good pigmentation.
It doesn't only look good, it also applies like a dream and stays on all night. This eyeliner sounds like a too good to be true product, but I've got to be honest, it's just a really good product. Although that shouldn't be a surprise, I've used the regular Essence eyeliner since I was about thirtheen so I knew they were good!
I've got a make-up tutorial using this eyeliner coming up soon, you might want to keep your eyes open for that!


Thanks for reading, I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!