Wednesday, December 7, 2016

My favourite autumn inspired lipsticks!

Every autumn, I dig deep in my make-up collection to find darker shades of lipsticks. I have a few all time favourites and a few lipsticks I fall back in love with every year.
Of course, I also have a couple of new lipsticks every year. Today, I'm walking you through my favourites.


- Classic reds:
The perfect red never goes out of style. I wear it all year long. For this time of year, it's perfect as well. For classic reds, I have four favourites. I am a big fan of MAC's Russian Red, as well as Rimmel's "111 Kiss of Life" and my "Blake's pure red" by L'Oréal. My last red lipstick, called "Pleasure me red" by Maybelline is one of my favourites as well!


- Nudes:
I always have a very hard time finding a nude lipstick that I really like. I got a new one recently, called "Nude Embrace" by Maybelline that I'm crazy about!
Such a pretty colour! I have a review coming up on this one!

- Purple shades:
Last year, I had a bit of an obsession with purples when it came to lipsticks. I have three absolute favourites.
One of them is Catrice's Plum & Base. The other two are Rimmel's "107" and "18" by Bourjois (Rouge Edition).


- Dark Shades:
Essence's "Très Chic" and "08 MATT MATT MATT" are two of my favourites. The other favourite that I have, is MAC's "Dark Side".



Do you have any favourite lipsticks? If so, please let me know in the comments below!
I hope this gave you some inspiration for the holidays!

Have a good day! I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!