Thursday, March 3, 2016

Back to basics: easiest, quickest make-up look!

Goodmorning everyone! 
Today I have my "back to basics" look for you guys. I wear this look very often, if I have to get up early for school but I still want a put together make-up look. It's not just nice for people who have to get up early in the morning and want to snooze as long as they can, but also for young girls in high school and people who are just getting into make-up.


I used a couple of eyeshadow to achieve this look. No harsh eyeliner, this is more like a soft, simple look. 
I used my Maybelline Colour tattoo in Pink Gold and my L'Oréal Infallible eyeshadow in "Pink". In my crease I used a light brown transition colour (just dark enough to create a bit of shadow, but not obvious) and my L'Oréal Infaillable eyeshadow in "Enigmatic Purple".


I also have filmed a make-up tutorial on this look, which will probably be up on Sunday.
PS I also recorded a "day to night" look video where this is the day look, so keep your eyes open for sure!


Thanks for reading! 
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!