Friday, March 18, 2016

EOTD: Storm part 1

It's Friday, hooray! Hope you guys have been having a great week this week! I'm looking forward to the weekend very much!
I have already created a Friday appropriate make-up look today. It's still wearable enough for during the day, but I also think it's quite "put together" for Friday evenings. 
I would even wear more dramatic liner or false lashes at night but hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves! ;)


I have used my newest palette to achieve this look, the "Storm" palette by Sleek.
I decided to go for the colours that I'm very into currently, which are pink, burgundy, purple,...
I also left my usual liquid eyeliner behind and went for a smoked out, soft line that I created using the black eyeshadow from this palette.
It isn't the blackest eyeshadow I've ever owned, but it's a good one for sure!


What do you think of this look?
Do you have any requests for make-up looks? Let me know! 


Have a nice Friday and I hope to see you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!