Thursday, March 31, 2016

I ♥ make-up palette review!

Hello everyone! How are you?
I just got back from a school trip where I got to spend the week with my high school students (which is pretty rare for an intern, but it was so much fun!).
Ever since arriving home I've been spending my days trying to enjoy and spending my nights working on lesson preparations. 

It hasn't been all work and no play, I have allowed myself a couple of things this spring break and well... One of them was to "treat myself". So I did. I treated myself to a new palette by "I ♥ make-up", which is a brand that I've never tried, but I was pretty curious!

 

The packaging is quite simple, but I think it looks nice. Hot pink letters are always a good idea!


This is what the inside of the palette looks like. So many different shades! This palette holds 32 colours. Some of them shimmery, some of them matt! In this palette you'll also find two small applicator brushes and a giant mirror.


Here are the swatches. Both dark and lighter colours actually have a good colour pay off. I wish they would have been a bit more pigmented, but obviously, I've seen worse so I'm not upset. I've also noticed there's little to no fall out.


Time for an eye look! I've kept it quite neutral today. I've also used cool toned eyeshadows instead of the regular gold today. I'm not used to it yet, but it's quite nice. Change is good!


What do you think of this look?
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You look like Katy Pery on your make-up. Looking great :)

    ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!