Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sleek eyebrow set

Happy Saturday everyone!
On Thursday, I showed you some of the new items I got this week. Two Sleek products! Today I'm going to review the first one for you! 

 

I'm very picky about eyebrow products. My eyebrows are holy and I want nothing but the best. Over the years, I have tried a few different products. I loved the ELF eyebrow set and my MUA eyebrow set. However, I have been running out of both of those products and since I can't get a hold of them anymore (MUA isn't being sold in Belgium anymore and I can only get ELF products on the internet), I decided to give Sleek a shot!

I got the colour "light". 


I think the packaging of this product is so cute. It's matt black and the brand name is in shiny, black calligraphy.


The inside of the packaging reminds me a whole lot of my ELF make-up palette. On the left side, there is a gel, on the right side, there is a powder. This set also contains two mini brushes and mini tweezers.


And here are the swatches!


This is what my eyebrows look like without make-up. As you can see, the biggest "problem area" is the outer tail of my eyebrows, it could use some filling.


This is what my brows look after I used the Sleek eyebrow set. I'm quite happy with the product.



I do think the colour of the gel is a bit harsh, so the best way to fix that is to use a spooly. The brushes included in the set work great. They're tiny, but they do the job.
 Aside from that, I have no remarks. What do you think? 
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!