Sunday, March 20, 2016

Day to night tutorial! ♥

Happy Sunday everyone! 
Today I have another tutorial for you! I have been trying to push myself out of the comfort zone in order to create content for you! 

Remember my spring 2016 look I made for you guys a little while back? In case you haven't seen it yet, here are a couple of links to help you remember: the post with the pictures and the post that contains the video. This look was a very easy, basic make-up look that I do all the time. Right after filming this video, I decided I wanted to make a sequal.


I wanted to make a "day to night" tutorial. And so I did! 
In the next video, I show you how you can add a bit of eyeshadow (and perhaps some liquid eyeliner and false lashes), to create your day make-up into night make-up. (During the filming I moved a bit so in a part of the video I'm a bit out of focus, but you can still see what I'm doing so please bear with me ;) )


Thanks for visiting! Have a nice week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!