Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi you guys! What's up? Another week has passed! I have had quite a busy week and I have another couple of busy weeks coming up! Next week is my last week before the exams and then it's two weeks of studying for me! I'm not really excited but I guess I'm going to try and make the best of it! First, let's review last week! 

Last week I went to pick up some new beauty stuff (a foundation that I needed and a couple of products that I can't wait to review)! I also got myself two cupcake cook books. I've always wanted to have a little cupcake shop but I don't know how to make them, haha! Actually, I wanted to become a chef but the training is pretty damn pricy! We'll see what the future brings!


I find it hard to put together my outfits ever once in a while when it's winter. The problem is that I tend to go with a lot of black which makes my outfit darker and darker, I guess I like to play safe. I do like this new shirt though, it has a tiger on it! Cute, don't you think? And it makes it less boring and less black!


Another tiger! Mini though! Haha :)


I like to take myself out for lunch with a good meal and a good book (and sometimes the company of a dog or a friend). Last week I went to the park and decided I wanted to have lunch in this little house...


... but when I got inside, I saw that this little renovated place was messed up by kids writing all kinds of vulgar stuff (and phone numbers) on the walls. Oh, how ashamed I am to be a part of this generation every once in a while. I wonder what they are thinking...


Enjoying the view!


Loving this new song by Katy Perry! And look how beautiful the video is! 


I hope you enjoyed my tiny week overview! For more, you can follow me on Instagram.
See you next week? 
Make today a good day!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!