Tuesday, November 19, 2013

OOTD: Almost Winter


Hey guys! Remember this swing dress? Today I'm back with a little outfit of the day! Even though it's getting colder and colder, I still try to wear skirts and dresses every once in a while.I decided it was time for my swing dress with flamingo's to be worn again so... Here it is! I would like to get a nice, vintage jacket that is detailled on the waist and has faux fur on it but I haven't purchased anything yet so. I think I will start collecting more winter items soon, as it's getting really cold, really fast!


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. great look !

    Maybe we follow each other !?
    If yes, let me know when you´re follow & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!