Saturday, June 20, 2015

Essence sunset @ center stage blush review

Hey you guys! How are you doing?
I recently started using a new blush. I found this ombre looking blush by Essence and I thought it would be absolutely amazing. There's a little bit of peach and a little bit of pink in this blush, and the colour goes from very dark to very light.

 

The packaging of this blush isn't really spectacular, even though it's from a limited edition. I think they did this because they didn't want to take away from the ombre look of this blush.

Sunset @ center stage

This is what the blush looks like when you swatch it. It's well pigmented. I really like it!


This is what the blush looks like when I have it on my face. I like this blush a lot!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!