Tuesday, June 30, 2015

EOTD: Smoke

 

Ah, June is finally over. July has arrived which means no more school, no more worries, some time to enjoy! 
I have been meeting up with friends and I must admit I have also attended some parties. Today I want to show you the make-up look I did for one of the parties I went to. It's a classic smokey eye.


Instead of the normal warm colours I like to use on my eyes, I went for silver, white and black. This look took some time because it needs a lot of blending but I'm quite pleased with the result. I used colours from all the palettes I have, a little mix and match to achieve just the right look!


What do you think of this make-up look? 
Thanks for reading! Have a good day!


2 comments:

  1. Adorable. I really like. Keep in touch, pls. Wish you happy week! Big kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good work!!
    Kiss from Italy
    Chiara
    http://blog.pianetadonna.it/shesinfashion/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!