Thursday, July 2, 2015

OOTD: Back to Black

Hi everyone! How are you? 
I've been doing really well. The sales have started and I have been getting gorgeous new pieces of clothing these last couple of weeks. Today's outfit is an outfit that's almost entirely new!

I recently found this top with Amy Winehouse's face on it. It's a black and white top that says "Back to black" (which is also the name of one of her songs/albums).  
I also found lovely white Converse All Stars lookalikes and a denim jacket.


Denim jacket: H&M
Top: H&M
Clutch: New Yorker
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: New Look


I decided to keep my jewelry simple, I wore stud earrings and a little nosering. 
The earrings are by Claire's and the nosering is by Six.
I ended up adding a gold necklace that I found at Claire's as well, it's a heart with an infinity symbol which is so pretty. This symbol has actually been a tattoo idea of mine for quite a while, but for now, I have it on my necklace.
 

I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit post! 
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!