Wednesday, July 15, 2015

NEW IN!

Hello everyone!
I'm back and I brought some new items with me! Recently I have been shopping a little. I don't get a lot, but I get a little over a few days! Today I went make-up shopping. I was out of bronzer and concealer so I went to get new make-up when I found more than what I was looking for...

The first item that I got is a shimmery bronzer. It's by Essence. I was doubting to get this because I didn't really know if this was going to be too shimmery or too bronze, but it's actually just enough of both! I also really like how this bronzing powder looks!

I will mention it in one of my next "face of the day" posts so you'll be able to see what it looks like! It will also be reviewed soon!


Of course I had to check out the nailpolishes. I noticed that most of the Essence nailpolishes were sold out (that happens quite a bit here!), but the one I have been wanting for a long time was still available! It's this gorgeous electric blue nailpolish.

How can you not love a colour like this? This type of blue is my favourite colour and I'm very excited to wear it on my nails! I think it's very cute! Very vibrant and summer proof!


That's it! Thanks for reading!
I hope you have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the nail polish!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!