Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Better is not always more expensive!

 

I'm a very difficult person when it comes to lipsticks and lipglosses. I like my regular red and even darker lipsticks, but I always have trouble finding a nice nude one or a "better than my lips" kind of colour. I'm also very picky when it comes to lipglosses. I don't mind them being a bit sticky, honestly, it's all about the colour for me. 

A couple of years back, I once got an H&M lipgloss that I was crazy about! Yup, H&M. It doesn't need to be expensive to steal my heart. 
Last week, while I was shopping a little, I found these new lipglosses by H&M that looked absolutely adorable. They came in a few different colours but I just got the nudest one. 


Can we talk about the packaging? Oh my god! It's actually rather simple, but I do like it. It's a see through tube with silver detailing on it, which isn't the fanciest lipgloss packaging ever, but it's cute - and they could have done a lot worse for this 99 cent lipgloss.
 

This is what the lipgloss looks like - a peachy pink, glittery substance. I do like a little bit of sparkle, but not too much. This looks just shiny enough to me!
 I do admit that it feels a bit sticky at times, but I'm not really bothered by that. To me personally, every single lipgloss is sticky and it's just something that you have to deal with if you decide to wear lipgloss.


Tadaaaa! The colour on my lips. My god, do I love this lipgloss! 
It's not just great for that little bit extra "oomph" with a smokey eye, it also looks really amazing with just natural, daily make-up.  

 

I normally don't wear any products on my lips daily, but I have been applying this for the last few days and I can't stop looking at it (in the reflection of my phone, haha!). 
I feel like this lipgloss makes me look fresher, healthier, more vibrant, if that makes sense to you...

Yeah, I like the look of this! 
I love finding those budget products that you don't think about a lot until you try them and they surprise you in a really good way. H&M lipglosses almost always surprise me in a good way! This one sure did! Yay!


Would you try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!