Tuesday, June 16, 2015

OOTD: Maxi

Hello everyone! How have you been doing?
It's been quite a while since I last updates this blog. As you might know, I am now in college and I have been struggeling with timemanagement a bit.
These last few weeks I have been taking exams, which is why I didn't upload. I don't want to fail my exams so that's what I have been focussing on.
However, it won't be long until the exams are finally over and I have spent some time working on the blog recently.
I feel like apologizing for not updating often is becoming a habit and I'm not too happy about it, but I would like to do it one more time.


Now that's settled, here's an outfit of the day!
This maxi dress is the most amazing dress I have ever seen. I got it at H&M and I just love everything about it: the way it looks, the way it feels, it's just absolutely gorgeous! The jacket that I'm wearing is by Moggy's. 

I hope you liked this outfit!
Thanks for reading!




1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!