Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Nude Dude make-up palette!


About a year ago, I got a palette called "Nude 'Tude" by The Balm.
It was a palette that consisted of six pin-up girls. Each of the pin-up girls 'showcased' two eyeshadow colours.
Now, a whole lot later, I'm still very fond of this palette. I've hit pan on a few eyeshadows, but I'm still as crazy about it as I was when I first got it.

Recently, while I was doing some shopping, I saw that The Balm had a second palette. This time it's a palette with men. It's called the "Nude Dude" palette. Of course I took it home because - let's be honest - who doesn't like fine men?

Can we talk about the packaging? I'm crazy about it! I don't think I need to explain why, the packaging itself does all the talking!
I noticed that both the packaging and the eyeshadows contain a lot of pink. I like! 


Such pretty colours! I am in love! The colours in this palette are a lot cooler than the colours in the previous palette. I don't mind though! The colours range from very light to rather dark. There's no black in this palette though.

 
I swatched all the colours and wow! All of them are well pigmented. Just like the other palette, the quality is very good! I am a huge fan of this palette already! I will upload more make-up looks for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!