Wednesday, September 16, 2015

EOTD: Smoky green!

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday! 
Today's look is a smokey eye! As much as I love green, I don't wear it enough. Both in clothing and make-up. I decided to change that today! 
I didn't want to go for a very flashy green eyeshadow colour though. Instead I went for three neutral, wearable greens.


I used my newest L'Oréal Infaillable Color in "Smoky" green on my lid and MAC's "Humid" in my crease. After blending it out, I applied a little bit of MAC's "Sumptuous Olive" on top of the "Humid" colour in my crease. Then I blended out again.
I didn't put on any liquid eyeliner but I did use a dark brown eyeshadow, "Sleek", by the Balm (from my Nude 'Tude palette) on my upper lashline and also on the outer corner of my lower lashline. 
The mascara I used is by Essence.


What do you think of this look?


Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!