Friday, September 18, 2015

Second bit of ink!

Hello everyone! Here I am again with some exciting news!
I got another little tattoo! 
I actually didn't think I'd get it so fast but three weeks after getting my first one, I decided I wanted another tattoo that is very meaningful to me. This time I had my tattoo artist put it on my wrist, so I can still wear a watch if I want to or have to hide it.

 

I'm pretty sure you have seen this tattoo before because it's quite popular right now. A lot of people who have suffered from depression or some kind of anxiety get this as a symbol of strength. It stands for "choose to keep going". I haven't suffered from depression, but I liked the meaning of this tattoo.
Always keep going, keep pushing, hold on!

PS: I am aware that not everyone likes tattoos and I don't mind if you're not a tattoo fan - to each his own. I'm really happy with this small little piece of body art! 

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!