Thursday, September 24, 2015

OOTD: Arriving in Barcelona

 

The weather in Belgium hasn't been too good lately. Rainy, cold days make me dream of the first day in Barcelona. Of course, these sunny pictures help me dream away!

The day that I left to fly to Barcelona, I decided I didn't want to dress too warm because even though it was cold in Belgium, it probably wouldn't be cold in Spain. I decided to go for a beautiful dark blue one shoulder jumpsuit with a gold belt. I got this one from a shop called Moggy's and I absolutely love it! 
It looks and feels so good without even really trying. 

 

Because this jumpsuit is the eyecatcher, I decided to keep everything else simple. I paired it with my nude ballet flats from H&M and my new nude purse from Primark. 
I wore three delicate, little bracelets from H&M. They are so, so beautiful and look so good together! Talking about arm candy! 

The sunglasses that I'm wearing are by Claire's.


What do you think of this outfit?


Thanks for reading! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!