Saturday, September 12, 2015

OOTD: Flower girl!

When I first got my tattoo done, I was very careful with what I wore. The tattoo is on the back of my neck so I tried not wear collars. Here's what I wore instead! 

 

I wore a strapless dress with a flower pattern and lace detailing on the bottom. Girly and fun! 
I paired it with a white blazer. I have been loving white clothes this summer, they just make me feel so crisp, fresh, clean,..! 
I went for gold accessories, nude shoes and a shimmery nude clutch!

 

My watch is by Claire's and the bracelet is by Six.

 

I'm such a goofy girl. When I was at H&M, I saw this necklace with a crown. I just had to have it, because it fits my "King" tattoo.

 

My shoes and clutch are also by H&M. I'm wearing dark red nailpolish by Essence, called "True Love".

Let me know what you think of this look! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!