Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I ♥ Make-up Salted Caramel palette review!

 Hello, my name is Eva-Lynn and I'm addicted to make-up palettes that look like chocolate.
 
It all started with a make-up palette called "Naked Chocolate", that I got in Madrid. It looked like a white chocolate bar and I just thought it was so cute. The eyeshadows in the palette turned out to be really beautiful and work like a dream. It's no surprise when I found the next palette in the series, I just had to have it.
 
This palette is called the "Salted Caramel" palette. It looks thesame as the first palette, but the colours are different. This palette is dark brown with a half melted milk chocolate bar on top.


 The eyeshadows inside the palette are a lot darker than the eyeshadows in the first palette. There are also a few more "risky" shades in here. Aside from several different shades of brown, there's also a babypink, gold, orange and blue eyeshadow in this palette.



Here are some swatches of the colours in the palette. The darkest of all the eyeshadows do give a bit of fall out and the baby pink needs to be built up. All the other shades do quite well. I think they look really good.



I've been experimenting with make-up looks and I will have different options online soon. Until then, I hope you enjoyed this post and hope to welcome you back soon!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!