Friday, June 23, 2017

EOTD: Dory vibes

Goodmorning! Here I am again with a bit of a crazy 'eye of the day'.
When I moved into my new apartment with my boyfriend, I got my very own vanity. I've never had one before but I've always wanted one so that was very exciting for me.
The last couple of weeks I have been organising all my make-up and going through all my stuff, I realised I forgot some of the products.

For example, I didn't know how many different coloured or glitter eyeliners I had. I was immediately inspired to do something crazy. I created an eyelook with one pop of colour (the yellow winged eyeliner) and placed teal, blue and purple dots all around it.


This look reminds me of Dory from Nemo a little bit. It isn't something that I would wear to a job interview, but it's fun to experiment every once in a while.


What do you think of this look?
Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!