Tuesday, June 6, 2017

OOTD: Dusty Pink

Hello lovelies and welcome to a new post! I have finally moved out of my old home and into a new one with my significant other. It's been a lot of work and putting furniture tigether aftwer finiqhing work at 4 in the morning is very tiring, but I couldn't be happier.

Last week I went to a party and I'd like to show you the outfit I wore that day! The dresscode was pink. I went for this lovely maxi dress by H&M and added matching shoes. My blazer is by Moggys.





I had so much fun and actually swung again. It's been years and I felt like a little girl again. The kid in the picture is my best friend's daughter. It was her party and she looked absolutely stunning!



I hope you're having a really good day! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!