Wednesday, June 28, 2017

EOTD: experimenting

Goodmorning everybody! 
About a week ago I uploaded an 'eye of the day' called "Dory vibes" (click here to go to that post). In that post I focussed on eyeliner dots on the outer corner. I decided to experiment with the eyeliner again, but I used it on the inner corner this time. 

 

This look is - just like the one in this post - inspired by the beach. The blue eyeliner represents the ocean and my orange eyeshadow with gold and yellow spots of eyeliner, represents the sand and the sun.


I used eyeshadows from the Flawless 2 palette by Revolution (click here for the review) and the Salted Caramel palette by I heart make-up (read more here).
My eyeliners are Miss Sporty (click here for the review) and Essence (click here).


I enjoyed playing around with this look, although I would have loved a brighter orange in my inner corner.
What do you think?


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!