Monday, November 21, 2016

Catrice All Round Mascara review!

Good morning everyone! How are you doing?
I'm doing quite good these days, kicking it back old school and with not too much make-up. These last weeks I have skipped make-up quite often and I must admit, I don't have any problems with it anymore. It's so refreshing to go make-up free. 
Of course, I'm a beauty lover at heart and I won't try to convince you a little mascara can't do little miracles. In fact, if there was one thing I could use for the rest of my life, it'd probably be mascara.


A little really can go a long way. I do let my skin breathe more often than I did before, but a bit of mascara will always give your look a boost. 
Today I'm trying Catrice's All Round black mascara - one of the cheapest ones they have, but mascara doesn't have to be expensive. Drugstore mascaras, I find, are just as good as high end mascaras.



 This mascara comes in a red tube. It's nice to have a bit of colour in my collection, but other than that the packaging is quite "normal".



The brush isn't very exciting. It's got a small tip, which is good for inner and outer corners of the eyes. Other than that, it's pretty basic. I'm actually happy to see a mascara brush that doesn't look scary for once!



I wouldn't say I'm very surprised with the volume this mascara gives me. Length however, I can't complain about. I apply about two to three coats of mascara to get the best result.

Is it a good mascara? Yes, as a basic item, I do think so. I also think that if you're going to use three layers everytime you apply mascara, you might as well go for a little bit of a more expensive option and apply less layers each time, but that's personal. If you're a girl (or boy) that only applies one layer, by all means, go for it. I, personally, love some extra volume and will therefore look for a mascara with more volume.

However, for €2.99, I think we have to be fair and admit this is not a bad product at all.



Thanks for reading! I'll see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!