Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Getting ready for autumn!

Nearly three years ago I moved out of the house that I lived in with my parents and started to build up my new life in my own place.

I have always tried to stay humble and keep it simple. I don't try to impress people with materialistic stuff, because I don't need most of it, and to be honest, I don't use most of it either. I must admit that I have a lot of stuff - and everytime I move, I become aware of that.

 

There are only three things I spend most of my money on: food, make-up and clothes. I don't think you should ever save when it comes to food and make-up and clothing are just guilty pleasures. I must admit that during certain months I like to go all out.
This month, for example, I decided to expand my wardrobe. I got a new pair of boots, two new coats, I also picked up a lot of sweaters that were still at my parents' house...

 

The only thing that didn't expand, is the place I live in. When I was younger I would put my summer clothes in boxes and store them in my attic, but the building I live in now doesn't have a storage space or attic.
I am, however, quite literally cleaning out my closet. This winter too.

I recently got in touch with MakeSpace, which is a company that comes to your place to pick up and store your stuff.
You can have it picked up whenever you want and you can have it delivered back at your place just as easy. The digital world nowadays is changing a lot of things and storage is one of those. With an app, you can choose what you want to store and what you want to get back from storage, just like that. Check out their self-storage locations!

 

How are you getting ready for autumn and winter? Any tips or tricks to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!