Thursday, February 12, 2015

EOTD: Going Green

I haven't worn eyeshadow for a while now, first I had the exams and then I had my internship and I didn't want to overdo it, so I just kept it simple with eyeliner and mascara.
Today I decided I wanted to do something with eyeshadow again, I had some time to spare and I missed using my good old eyeshadows.


I used my "Sumptuous Olive" from MAC and a bunch of different brown eyeshadow shades from my "Nude Tude" palette by The Balm. This look was a little darker than I expected, but I like darker make-up looks during winter.

 
 
I have done many neutral looks with this olive eyeshadow, but it remains one of my favourites. Instead of doing a big winged eyeliner, I went for a subtile eyeliner. I also applied some mascara. The mascara I'm using is my newest "Get Big lashes" mascara by Essence.


That's today's look! I hope you liked it!
Thanks for reading and have a good day!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!