Friday, February 27, 2015

EOTD: Delicate and sweet!

Hello everyone!
The "face of the day" look that I'm sharing with you today is really simple and sweet. I love working with colour and experimenting with eyeshadows, but today I wanted a cute, sweet look.
Something simple, but still sophisticated. Dark purple, yellow or flashy green are so much fun to wear, but that kind of look isn't always appropriate.
(I actually wore this look out on a first date last week which was really exciting but I was also dying inside, I tend to get so nervous!)


I applied eyeshadowbase before starting with the eyeshadows. I used a medium brown in my crease, a dark brown on the outer corner and a pale pink on my eyelid. I used a matte white eyeshadow on my browbone to highlight. And of course I used Essence liquid eyeliner and mascara!


That's the finished look! Thanks for reading!
Have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!