Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone! How are you doing? 
I didn't post a weekly diary last week because I only had 2 or 3 pictures. I added them to today's post!

I got a new haircut and a new colour! I have bangs again and I'm (more) blonde!


Now that I live on my own, it can get lonely, so I go to visit my sister frequently!
She has the most adorable cat too!


But it hasn't all been fun... I'm studying English and history in college this year and in a couple of weeks I will have to teach so I've been preparing for that as well!
I'm so, so nervous!


Of course I hope it'll go well! I decided to write down what becoming a teacher meant to me, added a couple of inspirational quotes and pictures of me and my friends (who are also aspiring teacher), et voilà, my inspirational wall!


Aspiring English teachers!

 

And to end this post with.... A little Marilyn! I love watching a good Marilyn movie every once in a while.
This one is "Ladies of the Chorus", which is one of her first movies ever made, it's from 1948. I like the movie but god, the outfits are GORGEOUS!

 

Thanks for reading!
Make today a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!