Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lifestyle: college & living alone update

Happy Thursday!
It's been quite a while since I've done a lifestyle update so I thought I'd do one now!
Today I'm going to give you a little update on college and living alone!


So far, so good.
I've been loving college, I've been having the time of my life. It's so funny that in high school you always get judgement and there are always gossips, but here in college, there's non of that (or at least not in my group of friends).
It's really freeing to know that I can finally be myself and nobody will really have anything to say about it!
I love that. We're just a bunch of people trying to make it and trying to be ourselves, and non of us have a problem with that.
Love it!


I've also been enjoying living alone! Of course it comes with duties; I have to clean, I have to do groceries, but I'm also enjoying the freedom that comes with living alone. I am independent and learning to stand on my own two feet.
Yes, I miss home terribly, but I don't think that wouldn't be the case if I moved out at 25. Like I said: so far, so good!
I don't regret going to college and I don't regret moving out!
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!